czwartek, 21 sierpnia 2014

Schnipper's top 10 not cool, whatever jams

The long, agonizing wait for 'The Last Guardian' Unclear.) So while I learned about Bobby Shmurda along with the general population and still haven't listened to the FKA Twigs album, I definitely have discovered and rediscovered a glut of sick jams in my nascent Verge days. I don't know who DJ Qu is tbh, but saw his name in some British record store's email newsletter, a thing, in the past, I would never have read because it was all about records that had already been released. Think I went through round 4 of our Jesselyn Radack profile juiced on this guy. I've had some light dances with the death metal devil but never fully took her out to a salsa club (block that metaphor!).








via Tech News Headlines - Yahoo News http://ift.tt/1v1HIj2

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz