niedziela, 27 lipca 2014

Startup offers elderly an Internet key to family links

A new app is being developed to help computer illiterate seniors keep in touch with their loved ones. The system -- the work of a startup called Hubert -- began operating in the United States and in Europe on crowd-funding website Indiegogo this month. "Everything started after one of my grandmothers died in a home for dependent seniors in France," Stephane Lucon, a Frenchman who co-founded Hubert, told AFP. "I was living with my wife and children 2,000 kilometres (1,250 miles) away from her, in Romania. I went to visit her whenever I could but I would have liked her to be able to see her grandchildren every day via Skype or any video conference application."








via Tech News Headlines - Yahoo News http://ift.tt/1uuKkXa

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz