środa, 20 listopada 2013

This Quick Trick Can Vastly Improve The iPhone's Fingerprint Scanner

This Quick Trick Can Vastly Improve The iPhone's Fingerprint Scanner If you've been less than impressed with Touch ID, the fingerprintsensor that comes on Apple's new iPhone 5S, we may be able to help.Touch ID worked well for me when I tried it out in September, butmy actual experience with my new iPhone 5S was different. Often,after placing my finger on the Home button, it wouldn't read myprint and I'd be prompted to "try again." Although the fingerprintscanner works well for many people, and has garnered positivereviews from some of the most prominent tech critics, others havefound that it doesn't work well








via Tech News Headlines - Yahoo! News http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/20/fingerprint-scanner-iphone_n_4305054.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz