środa, 27 marca 2013

Website of the day: Wool Overs

Brave the elements in the proper get-up

Website of the day: Wool Overs. WebsiteOfTheDay, Websites, Software, Online 0



So I went shopping the other day, with a very specific requirement.


I traipsed from store to store on the high street looking for one essential item and time after time I was let down.?You see, all the fashion shops have moved on.


They’re selling shorts.


They’re actually selling shorts.


Now.


It’s Baltic outside, there’s snow on the ground, the RAF are dropping food to frozen herds of sheep and the fashion retailers are selling shorts.


I needed a jumper. A good, old-fashioned, long-sleeved, warm jumper.


So I headed online. Not long later?woolovers.com?popped up and instantly became a favourite.?They do one thing, and they do it well. They sell knitwear.?Cotton, wool, cashmere, V-neck, crew neck – all the basic requirements for what I was looking for were met.


Now all I need is for the postman to not get stuck in the frozen conditions and I’ll be laughing.


And warm.


Shorts.


Really.


Tags: WebsiteOfTheDay Websites Software Online


Website of the day: Wool Overs originally appeared on http://www.pocket-lint.com on Wed, 27 Mar 2013 01:00:00 +0000






via Pocket-lint http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/50597/quality-uk-knitwear-available-online

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz