poniedziałek, 24 listopada 2014

Microsoft is tormenting America with its most annoying Surface ad ever

Microsoft is tormenting America with its most annoying Surface ad ever Microsoft has made a lot of improvements to its Surface tablets ever since they launched in 2012. However, the marketing for the device has remained criminally awful and the ad that popped up on my TV during football yesterday might have been the single most annoying ad ever made by anyone. RELATED: Microsoft fires more shots at Apple in its new Christmas ad I’ve seen ads before that have made me want to turn off my TV or even throw something at it. But this ad made me want to fire rocket-propelled grenades at my television until it was a heap of ash. If you have the guts to watch it yourself, here it is: Yes, Microsoft thought it was








via Tech News Headlines - Yahoo News http://ift.tt/1r4MHiM

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz